Company Direct Listing on Stock Exchange, Share Market, NSE, BSE
Direct Listing is a process through which a company having its equity shares already listed on the stock exchange gets its equity shares listed on any other stock exchange.
Types of Direct Listing
- Stock Exchanges having Nationwide Trading Terminals to Stock Exchanges having Nationwide Trading Terminals
- Regional Stock Exchange to Stock Exchanges having Nationwide Trading Terminals
- Regional Stock Exchange to Regional Stock Exchange
All of the above stated types of Direct listing regional stock exchange to regional stock exchange has lost its relevance in view of the Circular No. CIR/MRD/DSA/14/2012 of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) dated 30th May 2012 and the regional Stock Exchange to Stock Exchange having nationwide trading terminal has gained relevance in view of SEBI Circular No. CIR/MRD/DSA/05/2015 dated 17th April 2015.
The norms for Direct Listing governed by the bylaws of the stock exchange on which the listed Company decided to get its equity shares listed and vary from Stock Exchange to stock exchange.
Eligibility norms of National Stock Exchange of India Limited, BSE Limited or Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited for the Companies listed on regional stock exchange.
Corporate Capital Ventures (CCV) offer to provide you our following professional services in relation to direct listing of equity shares at nationwide Stock Exchange:
- Drafting of Master Creation Form and required annexures for activation of ISIN from NSDL and CDSL, If the Company has not ISIN.
- Drafting of Application for In Principle Approval, Listing Approval, Information Memorandum and required annexures.
- Advisory on maintenance of Company Website according to Regulation 46 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Advisory on Compliances of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations required for listing of equity shares.
- Advisory on site visit by BSE/NSE Officials
- Liasoning with the Stock Exchange.
- Getting the Listing Approval from the Stock Exchange.
We are offering reliable solutions for a Direct listing of securities on nationwide trading stock exchange including bse, mcx sx, and nse. We work closely for bse limited, nse, and regional stock exchanges. Our clients are many groups trading on national exchanges.
In the purview of derecognition of many regional stock exchanges by Sebi order dated 19th November 2014, we offer express Direct listing service to enlist companies on a nationwide exchange. Companies listed on derecognized regional exchanges have only the option to go for bse/ mcx-sx. We also deal with the delisting of securities from regional stock exchanges.
We have wide practical experience of catering specific requirements of clients including issuance and preferential allotment of equity shares and thereby enlistment on regional and national trading terminals.
We provide consultancy services for Direct listing of shares on BSE, NSE, and MSEI. For "how to list company on stock exchange or share market" and related queries please get in touch with us on "+91-9212650228"