Environmental Law Advisor Services
To protect and improve our natural resources is a fundamental duty of every citizen under article 51-A (g) of our constitution. At Corporate Capital Ventures, we help our clients comply with the environmental laws while establishing or commencing business in India. Our legal team is well versed with the applicable Environmental Laws to provide advisory services.
- Water (prevention & control ) act 1974.
- Environmental (protection) act, 1986.
- Wildlife protection act, 1972.
- The Indian Ports Act, 1908.
- Air (prevention and control of pollution) act 1981.
- The Indian Forest Act, 1927.
- The Mines Act, 1952.
- The biological diversity act, 2002.
- Hazardous wastes (management and handling) amendment rules, 2003.
- Ozone depleting substances (regulation and control) rules, 2000.
- The Indian Fisheries Act, 1897.
- The River Boards Act, 1956.
- The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.