NBFCs are financial institutions providing banking services and their operations are covered under banking regulations without holding a banking license. These institutions offer loan and credit facility, retirement planning, private education funding, wealth management, trading in money markets among other banking services.
These financial institutions are divided in two categories:
- NBFCs-D - Accepting public Deposits
- NBFCs-ND - Not Accessing public Deposits
Corporate Capital Ventures Serves NBFCs for their compliance needs. We are well versed with the regulatory procedures to offer a high level of competent services to clients. Our Team of experts provide end-to-end solutions to these financial institutions. We possess expertise in following services.
- Preparation, reporting and auditing of financial statements
- Liasoning with RBI
- Interpretation of regulatory changes
- Returns filing Compliance